Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

:::: Ahlan Bikum ::: Selamat Datang ::: Welcome :::: To My Blog :::: May Allah Bless Us!!!

Sunday 22 May 2011

About myself

My name Siti Nurul Aini Bt.A.Rasid. Just call me Aini. I'm from terengganu.i living at kg sungai serai Bukit payong,Marang terengganu.i have 6 siblings . i'm was young sister . Before this , i was studied at Sek.Men.Teknik Wakaf  Tembusu, Terengganu . Now the school was turn to vocational school . i have  parents, my father's name is A.Rasid bin Said.and my mother's name is Siti Patimah bt Jambol . My parents doing bussiness at Pasar Payang Terengganu . 

My father selling fruities , such as durian,banana.pineapple ,papaya and more. Beside that , my mother selling foods such as tapai pulut,kuih bahulu,pau goreng,nasi lemak,nasi dagang,nasi himpit and more . When semester breaks i always help my mother and  my father at Pasar Payang for business . When i finished SPM , i followed Program Latihan Khidmat negara.(Plkn). For first time i got plkn , i'm not agree because i dont  like go to plkn. But with the persuasion of family , i finally went well in the plkn.first i go kem plkn,i see difference people such as chinese,indian and malay.in kem plkn i get many experience such as,i get playing flying fork,confident water,strand of metal and anymore.after i finish plkn,i further studies in college Inforana at Terengganu.i take the course the hospitality.i study hopitality during six months.three month i learn theory and three month i practical.after that,i go to practical in the resort during three months.name place i practical is Sutra Beach Resort and Spa at merang,setiu terengganu.from there,i learn much entity such as cooking with chef and speaking with customers from Mexico,China,Amerika Syarikat,India and manymore. , i got learnt how to give services to customers,take order from customers and more.After i finish practical, i'm working at the village as clerk at workshop colouring car . 

I always went to the city for bank in money into a bank..I'm working during five month after that,i quit my jobs and i continues study at Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor.(KUIS).I take course business management.i very interested in business.Besides that, i want develop more business my parents and i aspire to open my own business.If Allah will ameen....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More